5 Things to Know About Pressure Washing Roofs
The Importance of Roof Cleaning
Pressure cleaning your roof is an important part of maintaining your home and the most important thing you can do for to maintain your roof. Cleaning will prevent decay. This will prolong the life of your roof and allows it to remain functional for a longer timespan. With each year you have a functional roof, you have fewer roof repairs to budget for and no need for a replacement. There are roof pressure washers throughout Palm Beach County with different techniques and levels of expertise. Dino’s Pressure Washing in Jupiter provides quality workmanship and exceptional customer service.
5 Things to Know
- Use a professional pressure washing company to clean your roof. Dino’s uses proper methods, tools and cleaners ensuring your roof is cleaned thoroughly and safely. You can rest easy knowing you have a trustworthy experience pressure washing company cleaning your roof.
- Roof algae is not only unattractive, it is can rapidly deteriorate your roof shaving years off of its lifespan and can end up costing you thousands of dollars.
- Roof cleaning is a necessary service, not an overpaid and frivolous one. Dino’s Pressure Cleaning charges fair rates. It makes sense to step up and hire the professionals to complete the preventative cleaning. This will save you money in the long run. The cost will be well worth it.
- While algae may not always be visible, it is wise to assume there is some present. It is advised to invest in a roof inspection every three years to catch any problems before they become too big to correct. Some homeowners may try to spot clean their roof, however, it is a much more effective preventative measure to thoroughly clean your roof.
- There are two roof cleaning methods. Pressure washing and chemical cleanings. Both have their plusses and minuses. Dino’s Pressure Washing has a less costly and all around safer method performed by professionals who handle the right tools and products for proper, effective and safe cleaning. Dino’s can pressure wash asphalt, metal and tile roofs.
- Asphalt roof cleaning – An asphalt roof can last for decades. There is a bacteria, Gloeocapsa Magma whose spores can spread quickly. This can cause significant roof damage if left unattended and not cleaned in a timely manner. The bacteria can discolor your roof and increase humidity and temperatures. It is advised to assess and treat any bacteria before they escalate into a costly repair.
- Tile roof cleaning – a critical component to protecting and preserving a durable and beautiful, tile roof is soft washing ensuring this expensive investment lasts. Soft pressure washing removes bacteria, mold, fungus and algae stains from your delicate tile roof.
- Metal roof cleaning – A roof cleaning evaluation will determine what particular roofing material you have and what care techniques are necessary for the optimum care of your roof. Dino’s roof maintenance program can review your roof to remove, clean and treat this type of roof.
Dino’s Pressure Washing is the place for you to have all of your pressure-washing needs met. With over 20 years in business, licensed and insured, detail oriented, professional, reliable, prompt service. For more information on Dino’s Pressure Cleanings low-pressure washing services and to find out how we can help; give us a call at (561) 818-7032 or visit our website at http://dinospressurecleaning.com/ and request a FREE QUOTE. A low-pressure wash cleaning professional will be in touch with you shortly.
© Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.
Dino’s Pressure Cleaning Inc
6404 Chasewood Drive, Unit A
Jupiter, FL 33458
Phone: (561) 818-7032