How Often Should I Have My Home Professionally Pressure Washed?
Pressure Washing Maintenance
How frequently should I have my home professionally pressure washed is a great question. It is a common question that makes perfect common sense. Unfortunately, the answer depends on many different factors and personal preference.
We, as homeowners, have so much to keep up with and stay on top of doing. Creating a schedule of when maintenance tasks need to be completed can help simplify our lives. Living in Florida makes homeowners more susceptible to various types of damage. Rain and wind can make your home look dirty and worn.
Scrubbing stains away isn’t effective. After the windy weather subsides, it is time to pressure wash the walkway, roof, driveway, patio, and home. Professional pressure washing is effective, efficient, and one of the simplest things you can have done to make those outside surfaces look shiny and new again. It is recommended that homeowners use a professional pressure washing company once a year, but there are factors that require more frequent pressure washing.
Factors to Consider When Deciding on Frequency:
- A rainy season will be a good indicator that your home will benefit from more frequent pressure washing. Rain will bring dirt, debris, mold, mildew, and leaves to your home’s outside surfaces. Gutters will need to be cleaned out more often when an excessive amount of leaves are lying around.
- High humidity aka Florida’s entire summer season brings moisture which can cause mold and mildew to grow.
- If areas of your yard are covered by trees; the shade the trees cover produces can cause mold and mildew to grow at a fast pace.
- If your family is prone to asthma or other respiratory issues, breathing in mold and mildew spores can exacerbate symptoms. Pressure washing your home and roof can remove contaminants such as mold and algae and keep your family healthy.
- It is a great idea to have your home pressure washed before painting or repainting your home. Paint will adhere better to a clean home.
- You are the king of your castle, and you look at it on a daily basis. If you feel your home’s appearance is lacking, you can decide to have it pressure washed more frequently to maintain and preserve its beauty and enhance its curb appeal.
All of these factors play a part in your answer to how often should I have my house professionally pressure washed. It is important not to overlook any of these factors. Not only is mold, mildew, debris unsightly to look it, it also wears down the home, and can cause you or your family members to get sick.
Professional pressure washing is a small price to pay when you consider the cost of a purchase of a new roof or siding from the mold and mildew wearing down its materials. Pressure washing is an inexpensive way to maintain your home’s beauty, prolong its life, and keep your family healthy.
Mention this blog for 10% off any pressure cleaning service by Dino’s Expert Pressure Cleaning Services.
Jupiter Pressure Cleaning Services
Dino’s Pressure Washing is the place for you to have all of your pressure-washing needs met. With over 20 years in business, licensed and insured, detail oriented, professional, reliable, prompt service. For more information on Dino’s Pressure Cleanings low-pressure washing services and to find out how we can help.
Give us a call at (561) 818-7032 or visit our website at https://dinospressurecleaning.com/ and request a FREE QUOTE. A low-pressure wash cleaning professional will be in touch with you shortly.
Dino’s Pressure Cleaning Inc.
6404 Chasewood Drive, Unit A
Jupiter, FL 33458
© Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved.